Shopping Spree Part 2

Blue Long Cardigan
Detail at the bottom
Blue top with a mesh effect
My new favorite T-shirt! Love the effect it has with a bright colored top underneath.
Black jacket with golden zippers
Dit is het tweede deel van mijn shopping trip begin deze maand.. Wat ben ik toch goed geslaagd. Geen miskoop gedaan en nog steeds helemaal blij met alles, ik heb alleen nog maar nieuwe kleding aan gehad! Binnenkort komt er een nieuwe outfitpost online met mijn nieuwe favoriete shirt, die ik ook al aan had op moederdag :) Hihi..!

Genieten jullie ook zo van het mooie weer?

This is part two of the items i picked up during my shopping at the beginning of this month.. I'm so happy with everything and it's has been all i've been wearing lately! I'll post a new outfitpost later this week in which i'm wearing my new favorite t-shirt, which i wore on Mother's Day too :) Hihi..

I don't know how the weather is with you guys, but i'm really enjoying over here with 26 degrees Celsius!

Liefs & Love,
Lianne

1 comment: